popular watermarking package for Mac OS X and WindowsScript Software has updated iWatermark to version 3.0.11, their incredibly popular watermarking package for Mac OS X and Windows. Combining ease of use with efficiency, beginner and professional photographers alike can use iWatermark to protect their work.
Like the name suggests, iWatermark is a simple, yet necessary application for watermarking artwork, digital photos and other digital assets. Professional photographers will appreciate the security iWatermark offers and will find it an essential tool in their arsenal. Add digital signatures, url, email address or company logo to one, or a 1000 images at a time.
iWatermark integrates well with Photoshop, ACDSee, iPhoto, Cumulus, Portfolio, PhotoStation, iView and other photo organizers, and includes new effects such as aqua and emboss.
Major Features in Version 3.0.11
* Watermark entire folders of images at once.
* Scale all images to be the same size.
* Creates thumbnails of watermarked images.
* Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for watermarks
* Set the transparency of watermark.
* Rotate, scale, and place watermark, anywhere on picture.
* Use special effects such aqua, shadow and/or emboss watermark.
* Preserve the data captured with the image, such as EXIF and IPTC
* Input and Output watermarked image into a variety of different image formats.
Version 3.0.11 includes many bug fixes and enhancements and is a recommended update for all customers.
* Auto Saves the watermark changes.
* Created a workaround for incorrect meta data (Nikon DX2 & Photoshop CS Mac)
* Updated the help system to reflect changes in the program
* Fixed a bug when it was accidentally corrupting non-JPEGs when saving
* Fixed a bug with converting dates
* Fixed a problem that may occur when unable to create backup location.
* Fixed a problem when overwriting files from the Watermark Editor.
* Ability to draw the filename without the file extension.
* Insert only the year from EXIF
* Set Correct Orientation for Thumbnails
* Requires Mac OS X v10.3 or later.
* Windows 98 or later.
* 25.7 MB Hard Drive Space
Pricing and Availability:
iWatermark 3.0.11 may be purchased for $20.00 USD and comes with a fully featured demonstration period.
Product URL: www.scriptsoftware.com
Direct Download Link: http://www.scriptsoftware.com/iwatermark/iwatermark.dmg
Script Software has been making essential software for the Macintosh and Windows since 1987. They are the creators of the award winning CopyPaste, iClock, iKey, iWatermark, KnowledgeMiner, iBeenFramed, Project Timer Pro, ID Tunes, iSay, Easy Card, iStar Karaoke, iStar Composer and ChatFX.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network