Image Cut (Image Splitter)
Shareware for PC/Windows usersHere's a creative tool for professional webmasters who are looking for the fastest way to create high-quality html templates and site designs that include a foolproof method for splitting images to prevent theft. Visitors are forced to return to the site every time they want to view images and that automatically increases site traffic. Moreover with Image cut you will make your images load faster and improve site rating on search engines.
Every professional web designer knows the routine. First you design your single image template using your favorite image editor such as GIMP or PhotoShop. Then you split the image template using a cutting tool that's capable of creating the HTML to merge each image slice into a complete image.
Image Cut automates the image slicing process and saves you hours of time and unnecessary steps. Image Cut does all of the hard work for you. Just place the cut marks on your image right where you want them. Image Cut automatically saves each slice in an optimized file and then generates the HTML for you. You just drop the files onto your site and you're ready to go!
Image Cut even optimizes web content for quick downloads saving web space and increasing playback speed. Image Cut automatically chooses the most compact file format for JPEG, GIF, PNG and loseless image quality for each picture segment.
Even better, you can compare different qualities and resulting file sizes using quick preview and do custom optimizations at will. If a particular segment has no significant data it can be marked as "blank" so no image file is stored. And that's ideal image compression!
On top of all that, Image Cut protects images from piracy by splitting pictures with a random segment layout. Thus unregistered users will not be able to save images or copy them to the clipboard. This drives people who want to see your images back to your site, over and over again, increasing your page views and maximizing your advertisement revenue.
Image Cut (Image Splitter)
* company = XVEL Software
* url = http://www.sliceimage.com/
* Direct download = imagecutsliceimagehtml-setup.exe
* price = 19.95
* audience = Shareware for PC/Windows users
* dept = Web Dev: html, java, perl, PHP, etc
* rank = FIVE stars: Outstanding, the best
* requires = Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network