AlgoLab Photo Vector for Windows
easy, fast and preciseVectorizer and image cleaner: a proven handy tool for designers and CAD/CAM professionals to cleanup, reduce number of colors and vectorize images. The only vectorizer compatible with Jasc Paint Shop Pro. Useful add on to Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe Photo Shop, CAD/CAM systems etc. Vectorizer is especially useful for designs on textile, fabric, vinyl, jacquard, mats and other materials as well as to create vector graphics for WEB. A free license is available for medium and large networks.
easy, fast and precise
AlgoLab Photo Vector is easy to use, fast and precise. By one click a color raster image can be converted into scalable vector artwork with any desirable accuracy depending on chosen settings. Bitmap and palette editing tools enable one to enhance processed images manually.
Photo Vector produces special photo effects increasing and/or changing impression created by photos converting them into vector pictures that look like impressionist art.
Photo Vector also does the cleaning job of scanned designs faster and better than any other software. Besides of using this software for raster into vector conversion it may be also useful for raster image processing when one needs a raster image to be composed of clean solid color shapes with smooth well defined boundaries and to have few or selected number of colors.
The output formats include AutoCAD dxf, Adobe Illustrator, Windows metafile, Jasc. Photo Vector can help you to create mosaic from your photos or other images. You'll save a lot of time cleaning up, making fast corrections, editing and vectorizing designs with this proven handy designer's tool. Just download this software and use it!
For stunning photo effects visit their art gallery Photo Impressionism
Algolab Photo Vector
* author = Tanya Anthony
* title = AlgoLab Inc.
* url = http://www.algolab.com/
* Direct Download = ptvector.exe
* price = 58
* Platforms = Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
* requires = Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
* audience = Shareware for PC/Windows users
* dept = Graphics: painting, drawing, fractals, icons, etc.
* rank = FIVE stars: Outstanding, the best
* difficulty = FIVE stars: easy, quick, includes help
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network