NetSketch for iPhone and iPod Touch
collaborative drawing applicationGotow.net has released of NetSketch 1.3, a collaborative drawing application for the iPhone and iPod Touch. NetSketch is a full-featured vector drawing app and allows you to sketch in real-time with friends on multiple iPhones. The update is available through the App Store and features several performance improvements:
* A tabbed color picker allows you to rapidly flip between brushes as you draw. Select a different brush color and size for each of the three tabs in the color picker, and you can flip between them as you work. Leave one of the brushes white, and you can quickly erase unwanted lines.
* An improved emailing interface allows you to more reliably email large drawings to others. A progress indicator appears as the drawing is sent.
Please see the NetSketch web site for screenshots, uploaded drawings and additional information about the update.
* iPhone or iPod Touch
* Wireless network required for sharing features
NetSketch allows you to draw on the iPod's screen using a full range of colors and brush sizes. You can share drawings over the wireless network, and others using the NetSketch application can contribute to your work. As you draw, everyone's changes are reflected in real time.
Unlike other drawing programs, NetSketch features infinite pan and zoom based on familiar gestures. It is the only iPhone app to render drawings in a fully scalable vector space independent of the size of the iPhone's screen. When you zoom in, you get smooth, accurate lines - not huge pixels. You can draw at any level so it's easy to add detail.NetSketch
Gotow.net Website: www.gotow.net
Pricing and Availability:
NetSketch is $5.99 USD, and is available for immediate download on the iTunes App Store. All updates are free!
Gotow.net is a creative studio offering web development and programming services, in addition to software for the Mac OS and iPhone. Copyright 2008 Gotow.net. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network