Frames for your art?
easily add a picture frame to your imagesDropFrame is cross-platform application that allows you to easily add a picture frame to your images. DropFrame lets you give your digital work (photographs, art,...) that extra touch and lets customers see your work just like it would look hanging on the wall.
You can either use a computer generated frame or use a picture of a frame. If you use a picture of a frame, you can decide if you want to have the frame picture scale to match the image or have the frame picture tiled to the picture (to keep its original proportions). Unregistered versions can save a default frame. Registered versions can save and load frame configurations.
DropFrame runs on Windows (2000,XP and Vista) and Macintosh OS X (intel and ppc).
DropFrame is shareware software, and costs US$ 12.50 to purchase. A fully-functional demo version is available. A trial version of DropFrame is available for download from LAJ Design's web site. This press release and others by LAJ Designs can be found their website. NFR licenses are applicable.
LAJ Design was created in late 1998 dealing primarily with web design. Since the end of 2000, LAJ Design has been developing software for both Macintosh and Microsoft windows. Most of the programs were made to fit an in house need and were further designed for the outer world. We strive for easy to use programs full of power and options. The first program we released was Quickie Web Albums. - Published on 01/18/08
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network