iWork Templates Packages
includes a broad range of layouts for iWorkJumsoft Releases Pages Templates "IDEE FIX" for iWork. This professionally designed package includes a broad range of brochures, business cards, envelopes, letterheads, memos, and invoices.
Idee Fix template is an informal way to let others PACK know of your exclusive ideas. The combination of black and orange is pleasant for the eyes and the stylized exclamation mark add all the fun highlighting the importance of your words. Be unique with this exceptional Id�e Fix template and use it for your documents to tell the world of the great things you envision. Brochures, original business cards, envelopes, letterheads, memos, and invoices will help you express yourself in the best possible way.
Installation of Pages Templates is easy to do. You may double-click on any template and Pages will automatically open the document. You may save the document as a new template or standard Pages document. You may also install Pages Templates so they appear in Pages Templates menu by copying them to Home > Library > Application Support > iWork > Pages > Templates folder.
Pages Templates requires Mac OS X 10.4.3 Tiger and Apple iWork 06 or iWork 08.
Pages Templates IDEE FIX" costs $29. More information and samples for Pages Templates are available at the Jumsoft website.
A dedicated group of Apple Macintosh experts launched Jumsoft in 2002 with the goal of creating and marketing exciting, easy-to-use and powerful applications for Mac OS X. Jumsoft most recently focused its attention on maximizing the potential of Apple's iWork, quickly becoming the leading provider of Keynote themes and objects.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network