Cool Clip Art from Jumsoft
It's zippy, flippy, hippie, and trippie...Jumsoft has released a new collection of Pages Clipart 2.0 for Apple's Pages. Pages Clipart 2.0 includes 50 clipart illustrations from our previous version and extends your options to 50 more. But realistically you can use this clip for most any application you desire. Some is slightly light and pastel, where you simply duplicate the layer (in a layers-based drawing program like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements) and then set that layer blending mode to "multiply"; and then adjust the opacity to a good visual density.
Pages Clipart 2.0 allows you to make your ideas more attractive and noticeable for any occasion and on any topic: the academic world, communications, people, entertainment, the business world, and much much more.
All of our clipart backgrounds are transparent, so you can use them anywhere, on any colored or patterned background. Professionally drawn, these illustrations are appropriate for business and client documents. They are also great for virtually any situation, including school presentations, invitations, posters, websites, newsletters, e-greetings, labels, notices, reminders, and other occasions.
Suitable graphics are difficult to find, so Jumsoft clipart includes something for everybody, from food and drinks to communication symbols and a lot more. All these clipart illustrations can also be resized effectively, without fear of sacrificing quality, because all Pages Clipart 2.0 images are in .pdf format. And, you can use this clipart in Apple Keynote, MS Word, Power Point, and other graphics programs.
Three simple steps get you started - download, open, and insert them where you want them. Make your documents or presentations more colorful, more interesting, and more entertaining with Pages Clipart 2.0.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4.3 Tiger and later and Apple iWork 06 or later
Pricing and Availability: Pages Clipart 2.0 may be purchased for $39.00 USD. Customers may upgrade for free.
A dedicated group of Apple Macintosh experts launched Jumsoft in 2002 with the goal of creating and marketing exciting, easy-to-use and powerful applications for Mac OS X. Jumsoft most recently focused its attention on maximizing the potential of Apple's iWork, quickly becoming the leading provider of Keynote themes and objects. Copyright 2002-2008 Jumsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, Pages, the Apple logo, and the Pages logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Vilnius, Lithuania - Published on 04/16/08
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network