Everyone likes fonts
Macware's FontLibrary is a collection of great fontsMacware offers the FontLibrary, a collection of fonts in both TrueType and OpenType format for commercial use. This collection features 100 font families in creative, classic, designer and refined categories. Most of the 100 font families include normal, bold, italic, condensed, extended and wide versions of each font style. This brings the total number of fonts in FontLibrary to over 600.
The OpenType font format provides a single cross-platform compatible font file for easy font management and improved document portability between the Mac and PC platforms; ability to embed fonts into PDF projects; superior print quality; improved language support with an expanded set of international characters including the Euro currency symbol; and, advanced typographic control where a single font file may contain many nonstandard glyphs such as small caps and stacked fractions.
The 5-User license is perfect for sharing across any organization, and gives Mac users flexibility in adding new fonts styles to their current library of fonts.
FontLibrary is now available in Apple retail stores, Fry's Electronics, Microcenter and other Mac software retailers, or online for an MSRP of only $59.99. A downloadable PDF for previewing the font collection is also available on the Macware website at www.macXware.com.
Macware develops and publishes award winning intuitive software designed for Mac users. Headquartered in Omaha, the company is committed to the interests of creative Mac users with products available through major retailers in North America, Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and Japan, as well as on the Internet. For additional information please visit our website at www.macxware.com.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network