Image Editor for Mac OS X
Nolobe Introduces IrisNolobe Iris is an all-new image editor for Mac OS X. Designed from the ground up specifically for Mac users, Iris provides a powerful, intuitive, and easy to use solution for all your photo editing needs. Programmed to perform with a unique and elegant one-window interface, Iris renders confusing multiple palettes obsolete.
"Iris has been created for previously overlooked Mac owners who simply wanted an accessible and easy to use image program that provides professional results, without the professional price tag." explained Matthew Drayton, founder and CEO of Nolobe.
Iris 1.0 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later. For more information on Iris, or to download a free demo please visit Nolobe's website.
Pricing and Availability:
Iris is available immediately at a suggested retail price of $79 USD. Iris can be purchased directly from Nolobe. For more details please visit the Nolobe website or send an email to sales.
Nolobe specialises in developing advanced yet user friendly Mac software. Nolobe's flagship application, Interarchy, the world's most advanced (and award winning) file transfer program, is now joined by Iris, a powerful, intuitive, and easy-to-use image editor. Nolobe - Sophistication Simplified. Nolobe, the Nolobe logo, Interarchy, Iris, and "Sophistication Simplified" are trademarks of Nolobe Pty Ltd. Copyright (c) 2008, all rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. - Perth, Western Australia - Published on 06/23/08
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network