Magazine In Book FormatREALbasic Developer Magazine is reprinting the last year's issues into a convenient perfect-bound book which will be shipping at the end of November. Through November 14th, the book may be pre-ordered for $37.50 - 25% off the normal price of $49.99. Current subscribers can save even more with an additional subscriber discount.
The 300+ page book contains the full contents of Year 6 of the magazine (issues 6.1-6.6, Nov 2007-Oct 2008), and features a full-color cover, black ink interior, and perfect-binding.
Those interested should place orders today on the REALbasic Developer website. The pre-order discount expires Nov. 14, 2008.
REALbasic Developer has become renown around the world as the premiere source of REALbasic instruction, tutorials, and programming advice. Each 50+ page issue features quality articles from top REALbasic programmers and authors. Subscriptions in digital format (PDF) are $49.99 per year. Individual printed issues may ordered via MagCloud. More information is available at the RBD website.
REAL Software provides REALbasic
For everyone who seeks the flexibility to create their own software, REAL Software provides REALbasic, a powerful, easy-to-use software development tool for Windows and Macintosh that creates software for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux. REAL Software, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is based in Austin, Texas. For more information visit REAL Software's website or call 512.328.7325.
REALbasic Developer is a bimonthly publication focused on instructing users of the REALbasic development environment. Copyright 2008 REALbasic Developer. All Rights Reserved. REALbasic, and the REALbasic logo are registered trademarks of REAL Software, Inc.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network