iPod Access Photo
for Mac OSX and Windows Vista/XPFindley Designs has rolled out iPod Access Photo v1.6 for Mac OSX and Windows Vista/XP. iPod Access Photo is the complete solution to viewing and retrieving photos stored on iPod players. New features in v1.6 include Support for Nano 4G, improved photo cropping, improved photo resolution stats display, faster application load times and numerous bug fixes.
* Support For Mac OSX 10.3.9 or higher (Universal Binary)
* Support for 10.5 (Leopard)
* Support for Windows Vista and Windows XP
* Works with all iPods that support photos
* Works with iPhone and iPod touch
* Disable iTunes Photo Sync
* Automatically uses highest resolution available
* View Photos by Album
* Full Size preview in application
* Copy all your photos with one click
* Easy to use interface
* Ability to override photo names
* Support for Multiple iPods
Need to get photos off your iPod and back onto your computer? If so you have probably realized that the iPod stores photos in files with a "ithmb" extension. These files contain all the photo data for your iPod but cannot be read by regular photo programs. iPod Access Photo solves this problem by allowing you to select individual photos and albums to be moved back onto your computer or to an external hard drive.
When iTunes transfers photos to the iPod it creates each photo in multiple sizes. The iPod uses these different size photos to display thumbnails, fullscreen images and television formated images. iPod Access Photo always selects the highest resolution file available on the iPod. If the "full resolution" option was selected in iTunes then iPod Access Photo will use those files by default.
iPod Access Photo v1 is the perfect companion to iPod Access v4. With both programs installed on your computer you have complete control over all the media on your iPod that is important to you.
Findley Designs, Inc. strives to create solutions to help the everyday computer user. Applications such as iPod Access, iPod Access Photo, Movie Montage, Delete It and iCal FTP strive to put a simple interface on complex problems. Copyright 2008 Findley Designs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iCal are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network