Codeless web sites
build quick with FreewayIf you would rather not dig under the hood and work directly with web html code, then Freeway 5 could be for you. With its traditional page layout approach, Freeway makes it easy to create dynamic websites without the need to write code. Both Freeway 5 Pro and Freeway 5 Express are now available for sale and 30-day trials are available for download
Freeway 5 New Features
Alongside Freeway's existing features (Master Pages, Freeway Shop and hundreds of other powerful time-saving tools), Freeway 5 has a wide-range of new functionality including:
* CSS menus - create amazing, high-speed dropdown or fly-out navigation schemes in minutes.
* Personalized Blogger templates.
* A suite of Google Actions to allow users to add Google content effortlessly.
* script.aculo.us Actions - a range of sensational dynamic effects: fade, blind, pulsate and more.
* Accessibility provisions, including reports and views to ensure your target audience gets exactly what they need.
* Many other new features and improvements, including sliced background images, background effects, new graphic effects, nested HTML lists, Save Archive, iPhoto import, color labeling, and more.
Pricing and Availability
Freeway 5 Pro and Freeway 5 Express are both available for purchase and immediate electronic delivery directly from the Softpress Store
Full versions of Freeway 5 Pro can be purchased for $249, and Freeway 5 Express is $79.
* Upgrades from Freeway 4 Pro to Freeway 5 Pro are $99, upgrades from Freeway 4 Express to Freeway 5 Express are $49. Owners of Freeway 4 Express can upgrade to Freeway 5 Pro for $149.
Purchasers of Freeway 4 after January 1st, 2008 are entitled to a free upgrade to Freeway 5. Proof of purchase will be required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
About Freeway- Freeway, famous for its ease-of-use and clean efficient standards-compliant code generation, is the tool of choice for professionals and home Mac users who prefer to focus on design issues, not on coding!
About Softpress- Softpress was founded in 1993 to address the emerging needs of publishers and designers for new media authoring tools. Its head office is in Oxford, England.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network