Google Tool Set for Developers
web-based resource for Mac developersLeading internet supplier iWebTemplate has introduced their Google Tool Set, a web-based resource for Mac enterprise and web developers alike. Offered exclusively for click and mortar, website or online business, Google Tools is a comprehensive, browser based collection of tools designed to help anyone get a better handle on their AdWords, Google Ads, or Google Ranking.
iWebTemplate has labored to cultivate eleven of the most useful tools in one convenient location. There is something for everyone, including Google Banned Checker, a Datacenter Search, Google PageRank Prediction, Multi-Rank Checker, PageRank Checker, Rank Checker, Link Price Calculator, Search Engine Position, Search Listings Preview, a Google Adsense Calculator and Adsense Preview. Users are encouraged to try out all, or discover those which are most useful to their needs.
The Adsense Preview allows users to review what ads are targeted for their website. This is a great way to determine who competitors are, as well as test out new variations. And by using the Adsense Calculator, it's easy to quickly calculate Adsense earnings based on Page Impressions. With the Link Price Calculator, quickly estimate how much to pay for a link based on different criteria. Use the Datacenter Search to find the right keywords/phrase through different Google data centers.
The PageRank Prediction tool can easily predict future Google PageRank. Users may also view multiple Google PageRank and Alexa Ranking in bulk, or simply view Google PageRank on different Google servers, as well as get an overview of a website's ranking. Users can even discover whether a website is banned on Google with the handy Google Banned Checker To fill out the collection, Users may quickly discover their search engine positions on Google Search Engine, and preview their website on Google, MSN and Yahoo! Search.
Feature Highlights include:
* Google Banned Checker - Discover whether a website is banned on Google.
* Google Datacenter Search - Search keywords/phrase through different Google data centers.
* Google PageRank Prediction - Predict your future Google PageRank.
* Multi-Rank Checker - View multiple Google PageRank and Alexa Ranking in bulk.
* PageRank Checker - View Google PageRank on different Google servers.
* Rank Checker - Get an overview of a website's ranking.
* Link Price Calculator - Estimate how much to pay for a link.
* Search Engine Position - Check your search engine positions on Google Search Engine.
* Search Listings Preview - Preview your website on Google, MSN and Yahoo! Search.
* Google Adsense Calculator - Quickly calculate your Adsense earnings based on Page Impressions.
* Google Adsense Preview - Preview what ads are targeted for a website.
The Google Tool Set is completely free. iWebTemplate welcomes all comers to try out and experiment. Users are encouraged to try out all, or discover those which are most useful to their needs.
Headquartered in Suffolk, United Kingdom, iWebTemplate is a privately funded company founded in 2007 by Giuseppe Elia. iWebTemplate offers standard website, Flash and iWeb templates, RapidWeaver themes and other products that can be used as a basis for fast and high-quality website construction and development. All are completely customizable and ready for immediate download. Copyright 2007-2008 iWebTemplate. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and iWeb are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google, the Google logo, and AdWords are registered trademarks of Google Inc. - Suffolk, United Kingdom - Published on 11/03/08
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network