Free Clip Art from Jumsoft...
for Apple Keynote or PowerPoint presentationsJumsoft has rolled out the latest release of Keynote Jam -- a package of 56 high-quality, 3D-rendered images for Apple Keynote presentations.
Specifically designed for Keynote, Jam images are optimized for high-quality presentations, and will look fantastic whether displayed directly on a computer monitor or projected onto a large screen.
Jam Images will also work with Microsoft's PowerPoint too.
The following images are available:
Database, Gear, Pie, Cylinders, Flower, Pills, Info, Delete, Network, Globe, Red Man, Blue Man, Green Man, Red Dot, Green Dot, Blue Dot, Metal Ball, Glass Ring, Glass, Glass of Water, Box, Software box, Helix, Pyramid, Wheel, Check-mark, Update, Spanner, Heart, Globe again, Table, Stick, Mark, Ruler, Blue Metaball, Green Metaball, Red Metaball, Egg, Gray Shape, Magnet, Layers, Zoom, Note, Attention, Sphere Bones, Key, Red Label, Orange Label, Yellow Label, Green Label, Blue Label, Purple Label, Gray Label, Blue Light, Light and Clouds
Everyone wants to stand out from the crowd and must have more than just a creative personality in order to achieve the best results with presentations. Jam Images were specifically designed to help obtain professional, modern-looking presentations with unprecedented ease.
* Mac OS X 10.4.3 Tiger and later
* Apple Keynote 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Jumsoft is offering Jam completely free of charge. Images may be used in websites, printed materials, PDF documents or for any other purpose except for resale.
A dedicated group of Apple Macintosh experts launched Jumsoft in 2002 with the goal of creating and marketing exciting, easy-to-use and powerful applications for Mac OS X. Jumsoft most recently focused its attention on maximizing the potential of Apple's iWork, quickly becoming the leading provider of Keynote themes and objects. Copyright 2002-2008 Jumsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, Keynote, the Apple logo, and the Keynote logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Published on 05/05/08 - Vilnius, Lithuania
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network