News: Pageflex Collaborates with Adobe
to Offer Adobe InDesign ServerPageflex®, a division of Bitstream Inc. and a developer of enterprise variable data publishing and web-to-print solutions, announced that in the future, Pageflex customers will be able to take advantage of the powerful Adobe® InDesign® workflow.
Pageflex is committed to offering customers integrations with highly-capable production components that best suit their business needs. The Company's collaboration with Adobe further extends this commitment.
By integrating with Adobe's award-winning layout and design applications, Bitstream will give its Pageflex customers expanded options for streamlining their production workflows; speeding the rate of composition and output; facilitating template management and reducing costs.
"InDesign Server supports all the core functionality of InDesign page layout and design software and offers the ability to automate and integrate these features with other business applications," said Chris Kitchener, InDesign Server product marketing manager at Adobe. "We are pleased to be working with Pageflex, a pioneering leader in the VDP and web-to-print storefront market. This integration will allow for more dynamic, effective document creation."
"This broadened alliance between Pageflex and Adobe reinforces our objective to integrate with a wide range of workflow components and appeal to all aspects of the graphic arts community," added Anna Chagnon, president and CEO, Bitstream Inc. "Expanding our Pageflex product line to include other world-class composition technologies gives our customers a uniquely flexible and broad-based platform for producing outstanding, creatively customized documents."
Bitstream Inc. is a software development company focused on bringing unique software products to a wide variety of markets. The company's core software products include award-winning fonts and font rendering software, mobile browsing and messaging software and variable data publishing and Web-to-print software for personalized marketing. For more information about Bitstream please visit www.bitstream.com
Pageflex, Bitstream and MyFonts.com are registered trademarks or service marks, and the Bitstream logo and ThunderHawk are trademarks of the Company. Other technologies and brand names are used for information only and remain trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network