Slideshow Magic 5
Turn photos into a movieKoingo Software has officially unveiled Slideshow Magic 5. The new version of their presentation tool offers numerous enhancements and bug fixes. These include the ability to rotate frames, a completely revamped interface, and more advanced slide titling options.
Whether you are a home user looking to make a photo album to share with family and friends, or a business professional looking to make a multimedia production, Slideshow Magic offers a broad feature set to satisfy nearly any project. Easily add an audio track to the entire slideshow, or add smaller audio clips for each segment. Include transitions with varying durations between slides, and even insert customizable titles!
Slideshow Magic 5 is compatible with both Mac OS X 10.4 and later, as well as Windows 2000 or later. The upgrade to Slideshow Magic 5 is free for users who had purchased Slideshow Magic 4 after November 21, 2007. Additionally, owners of Koingo Software's Software CD or Utility Package get this update for free as well. If these conditions don't apply, a small $9.95 (Canadian) upgrade fee is required. New users can buy the product for $19.95 (Canadian) after trying the product free for fifteen days. The upgrade form is available on the business's web site.
Located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Koingo Software has been providing digital solutions for businesses and individuals since 1994. Our award-winning software is now installed on thousands of personal computers worldwide - seamlessly integrating with a modern lifestyle. - Kamloops, British Columbia - Published on 05/21/08
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network