Tables Spread Sheet Anniversary
organise data and do calculationsDaniel Schwill has announced the celebration of the 2nd anniversary of Tables - the easy way to spreadsheets on Mac OS X. To celebrate the 2nd anniversary of Tables purchasers can receive 25% off by using the coupon code "anniversary" when they purchase a Tables licence from September 15 till September 28.
Tables enables you to organise and present data very simply.
With Tables you can not only organise data but also do calculations and comparisons with it. Add, sum or multiply numbers or process data by using more than 100 functions. Data can not only represent numbers but a date or an amount, too.
Tables offers extensive options to format the data. Format them as an amount, as percentage rate, scientifically or with different date formats. Create visually attractive invoices, lists or reports and even add some photos, PDF documents or charts to present your data with great visual impact.
The upcoming Tables 1.5 will add additional formatting options as well as an OpenDocument format (ODF) exporter. Tables 1.5 will be available as a free update for all registered customers. Tables requires Mac OS X "Tiger" version 10.4 and is available for download now. Tables offers a full functional free 30-day trial. A licence can be purchased from the reseller share-it! for 29 EUR (approximately $42 USD).
Daniel Schwill, living in Castrop-Rauxel, Germany, is a software engineer with more than ten years experience in professional software development. Since 2002, he has been using Objective-C, Cocoa and Mac OS X for his private software development. On April 1, 2006 he founded his own software company in Germany. The first commercial product is Tables - the easy way to spreadsheets on Mac OS X.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network