Give'er the Juicz
Apple Juicz Lite - get up to 5 hours of additional battery powerQuickerTek has rolled out the Apple Juicz Lite External Battery for the MacBook and MacBook Pro computers. This new version is both smaller and lighter, as well as less expensive than the original Apple Juicz line. Users gain up to five hours of additional battery power -- beyond the power of the built-in MacBook/MacBook Pro battery. The Apple Juicz Lite External Battery charges the internal battery of the MacBook or MacBook Pro while in use.
MacBook and MacBook Pro Users gain up to five hours of additional battery power~beyond the power of the built-in MacBook/MacBook Pro battery. The Apple Juicz Lite External Battery charges the internal battery of the MacBook or MacBook Pro while in use. And is built for three times the standard battery recharge cycles -- 1,000 full recharges.
Users immediately enjoy the power of the external battery as the battery indicator in the menu bar remains at 100% for several hours before the internal battery charge is touched. The machined aluminum anodized case matches your MacBook or MacBook Pro. It comes an AC power adapter, MagSafe cable plus external battery.
* Physical: 7 x 3.5 1 inches
* Weight: 1.2 pounds
* Battery: Li-ion Polymer
* Up to 5 additional hours of extended use
* Rated for 1,000 full recharge cycles; Recharges in 3 hours
* Works with all 120/240 AC power outlets in the US and abroad
* Machined aluminum case with LED charging status indicator
Like most QuickerTek products, the new Apple Juicz Lite External Battery for the MacBook and MacBook Pro is backed with a one-year warranty on parts and labor.
QuickerTek has been a recognized leading innovator of power and wireless upgrades for Apple Power Macintosh, Mac Pro, iMac PPC and Intel, PowerBook, MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air computers. QuickerTek products can be purchased online and from authorized resellers. Tekserve is an authorized Apple Reseller and Service provider in New York since 1987. Copyright 2009 QuickerTek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo, and MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Wichita, Kansas - Published on 07/16/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network