Hip Effects for Final Cut Pro
stylish new HD title effects package for Final Cut ProCrumplePop's Freemeo is a stylish new HD title effects package for Final Cut Pro. Freemeo can be downloaded for free on the CrumplePop web site. With Freemeo, you can instantly create bright pink, yellow, blue, and white titles and lower thirds without leaving Final Cut Pro.
"Freemeo lets you drop titles into your FCP project, and they look a lot like that video sharing site for cool kids," said Gabriel Cheifetz, Creative Director at CrumplePop. "We won't say which one, but it rhymes with 'Freemeo'. Freemeo comes in bright pink, blue, orange, and white, and it's a really quick and versatile effect. You can use Freemeo for titles or lower thirds, and you can mix and match colors and sizes. Just type in your text, crop to fit, and you're done."
Freemeo is a suite of Final Cut Pro Master Templates, and works with most standard HD resolutions, including 1920x1080 and 1280x720. Freemeo also works with standard definition projects. Freemeo works out of the box as a lower third generator for 16x9 frames, but it also allows you to crop and combine as many title elements and colors wherever you like on a single frame. Freemeo requires MacOS 10.4 (Tiger) or 10.5 (Leopard) and Final Cut Studio 2.
CrumplePop is part of 612 Authentic Media, an award-winning film, tv, and web production studio located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Copyright 2009 612 Authentic Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Final Cut Studio are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Minneapolis, MN - Published on 06/01/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network