Employee Monitoring for Mac
DutyWatch is a Mac app that records and logs everything employees doActyMac has announced an update to their Employee Monitoring Software for Mac OS X. ActyMac DutyWatch monitor and control employee Mac's in an invisible, stealth mode. All activity is recorded so you will know everything your employees are posting, opening and use. You will have a quick top-level view of everything they have been doing over the past day, week, month or several months.
DutyWatch is completely invisible to your employees. It runs silently and unobtrusively while logging everything that happens on your employee's computers. ActyMac DutyWatch captures all keystrokes, makes periodic screen captures of employee's desktops, as well as logs programs that are opened or closed.
Easy to use, DutyWatch automatically takes hundreds of snapshots every hour so that you can see everything employees do on the computer and Internet. ActyMac DutyWatch includes an alarm system that triggers on keywords. You can program it to notify you by e-mail every time the keyword was used. For example for censored words or any words which can tell you that your employee is up to mischief.
ActyMac DutyWatch records all typed emails, chats, IMs, web sites or web searches. Program capture screenshots of current work and store all running programs. ActyMac DutyWatch is a powerful tool to address employee productivity while protecting your company against security breaches and/or disloyal employees.
Useful Charts and Graphics show all Application and Keyboard usage. You can select a Time Range of monitoring and Export data to most popular format such as HTML, csv or text. Shots pane show you detailed time workscreen of monitored Mac. No special surveillance skills or security training are needed to successfully configure and operate ActyMac DutyWatch.
Feature highlights include:
* Stealth and undetectable Monitoring and Recording
* Real-time monitoring
* Real-time application usage monitoring
* Time tracking for all software applications
* Time tracking for all software applications
* Multi-user and real-time monitoring
* Stealth/Silent installation and invisible running
* Full Time traking of every user request
* Powerful reports of Mac utilization
* Alerts system for words
* Record all keystrokes typed on any application
* Store complete history of communications for every user
* Keystroke log viewer for all applications in one window
* Export data to HTML, Excel csv or simple Text
* Complete chart of used applications
* No additional hardware required
Minimum Requirements: Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard * Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel * 22.6 MB Hard Drive space
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2009 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Saint Petersburg, Russia - Published on 07/20/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network