Time Tracking and Billing for Freelancers
Fanurio is a time tracking and billing software applicationFanurio is a time tracking and billing software application that can be a boon to freelancers because of its intuitive interface, flexible timer and ability to produce detailed invoices.
Freelancers who prefer a professional solution over pen and paper or spreadsheets can use Fanurio to keep accurate records of their time and invoices. Fanurio provides multiple methods to track time with little effort. Most users appreciate the reminders that help them start, resume or stop the timer. Instead of relying on their memory and attention to control the timer, users can focus on their work and care less about logging time since that's handled by the application.
Fanurio has lots of features for billing contracted work. It can record services and expenses, round time, apply discounts, handle subcontracted work, use multiple currencies, apply taxes, record partial payments and many more.
Fanurio uses a powerful template language that can be used to create great looking invoices. Using a customizable template, invoices may be exported to a HTML or PDF file so they can be printed or e-mailed. Invoice templates can be created manually, using Fanurio's template builder or free of charge by their support staff.
People who work on more than one computer choose Fanurio over other solutions also because it runs on multiple platforms. Fanurio runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other flavors of Unix at no extra cost.
Main Features and Benefits
* iTunes-like mini view to control the timer
* Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at no extra cost
* Detects idle time
* Imports contacts from Address Book and CSV files
* Invoice and payments reports
* Time and money reports for projects
* Exports invoices to HTML or PDF
* Creates great looking invoices using custom layouts
New Features in 2.1
* Support for other languages than English. Initial translations are available for German, Romanian and Spanish.
* Printing support
* Email support
* Menu bar icon on Mac OS X
* Idle time detection on Linux
* Import time from other applications
* Many other improvements and fixes
Pricing and Availability: Fanurio 2.1 is immediately available for $59 (USD) and as a free upgrade for all existing users. A free 30-day trial with all the functionality of the paid version can be downloaded from their website.
Fanurio Time Tracking SRL is a privately-held software company specialized in desktop business applications. It develops Fanurio, a time tracking and billing software application since 2006 to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Fanurio Time Tracking SRL, All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Craiova, Romania - Published on 07/13/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network