Get Framed for iPhone and iPod Touch
crop, scale, enhance, and frame any photo in your Photo GalleryA wonderful new photography iPhone application called "Get Framed" released April 30th to the Apple iPhone AppStore. Now in it's fourth day, it has climbed to 51st place in the photography category. Get Framed allows you to crop, scale, enhance, and frame any photo in your Photo Gallery. The Zoom feature is one of the best on the market, and its user interface is easy and fun.
It includes 96 themed frames in twelve categories designed specifically to spice up your Apple iPhone experience. Get Framed allows you to crop, scale, enhance, and frame any photo in your Photo Gallery. Get Framed Zoom feature its one of the best on the market, and its user interface easy and fun.
Have you ever imported a picture of friends or loved ones, and when it's set as wallpaper, or as a contact, the overlay cuts off their heads? Get Framed will let you keep the best part of your image in full view, and adds a magnificent full color frame beneath the overlay. The current version of Get Framed includes 96 themed frames in twelve categories designed specifically to spice up your iPhone experience.
Fun & Cool Five Star by Cypressius -- I love this program. What a fun and awesome way to display my pics. It is a must buy.
My Dads Favorite so far Five Star by Jacob9780 -- I am 9 years old and like get framed. I choose the sampler and see a lot of frames. I like.to make my pics different colors and turn them upside down. This app is so cool my dad bought it for me.
Love It Five Star by Christoff -- Much more original & creative than other frame apps. And better made!
Good Job Five Star by First Knock -- I love this App. It is fun and easy to use just like the Intro said. At first, I thought it would be nice to add some color to my Wallpaper. I could not put it down! Now all of my Contacts have a sweet new look. This App is pure cane sugar! It even made my boss look good.
These reviews reflect just a portion of what others are saying about Lynn M Carlson & Company's Get Framed, and with frequent frame updates promised this Photo App is sure to be in the top 100 for some time to come.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.0 or later
* 5.6 MB of free space
Pricing and Availability:
Get Framed 1.0 for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.
Lynn M Carlson & Company is dedicated to the development and distribution of Apple iPhone applications. It's founder and CEO, Lynn M Carlson is a successful American businessman and artist. He has a diverse client base ranging from business professionals, athletes, actors and directors. Copyright 2009 Lynn M Carlson & Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Salt Lake City, Utah - Published on 05/11/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network