Graphic Inspector finds graphic problems
check for embedded fonts in all vector EPS filesGraphic Inspector 1.5.6, is a quality control solution for graphic files which provides extensive info on entire folders of files and helps locate potential problems according to specific workflow requirements.
Graphic Inspector provides a professional quality control solution for users of any trade, whether it's print, prepress, web design, electronic publishing or digital photography. With Graphic Inspector, users automatically get crucial information on multiple raster and vector files, saving hours of manual checking and eliminating costly mistakes. Graphic Inspector will display the file kind, color mode, resolution, compression, color profile, spot colors, fonts, metadata and other attributes.
The new update addresses an issue which caused Graphic Inspector to fail while checking certain vector EPS files for embedded fonts. The detection of embedded fonts is crucial to avoid false warnings about missing fonts when sending files to service providers .
Pricing and Availability:
Graphic Inspector 1.5.6 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for $59.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. Demo is also available for download. Upgrade to Graphic Inspector 1.5.6 is free for licensed users of previous version. Graphic Inspector is a Universal Binary and available for Mac OS X 10.4.2 and higher.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions is dedicated to helping professionals achieve more while doing less through automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. - Toronto (ON), Canada - Published March 2009
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network