InPreflight for InDesign
quality control and packaging automation solution for Adobe InDesignZevrix Solutions announces the release of InPreflight 2.6.3, a maintenance update to its quality control, packaging automation and reporting solution for Adobe InDesign. InPreflight quickly gathers extensive information about document fonts, colors and links and lets users instantly locate potential problems according to preflight presets. InPreflight is also a powerful packaging automation solution which allows users to preflight and package multiple documents.
Among other abilities, InPreflight can collect all files into one folder, eliminating the need to collect the same links multiple times for each design. This is especially useful when collecting multiple InDesign files that share the same linked images. The savings can result in gigabytes of saved space and hours of production time.
The new maintenance update addresses issues that came to light following the release of version 2.6. It restores the ability to include external files and folders which are not related to the InDesign document into the final collected job.
InPreflight is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2 and higher, a Universal Binary, and works with Adobe InDesign CS-CS4.
Pricing and Availability:
InPreflight 2.6.3 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for $99.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. Demo is also available for download. Upgrade to InPreflight 2.6.3 is free for licensed users of version 2.2 and up, and $40 (USD) for the users of earlier versions.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions is dedicated to helping professionals achieve more while doing less through automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. - Toronto (ON), Canada - Published on 01/21/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network