Invoicing on the Mac OS X
new features including a new 'Reports'The Dream Apps has released an update to their easy to use home and small business invoicing application Involer. The new update enables many new features including the long awaited 'Reports' feature, that allows users to create custom reports of their invoicing history, perfect for keeping track of company sales, and earnings.
The Involer application, which has already been heavily praised for being one of the easiest to use invoicing applications on the Mac platform is gradually transforming into one of the top players in the Mac invoicing field, this latest update makes the decision for small businesses to switch to Involer even easier.
Also new in this release is 'Delivery Labels', one click will print a delivery label already addressed to your customer, with the return address and order number already on the label. The 'Delivery Labels' feature has provided Involer's existing users an invaluable time-saving tool when sending goods through the post.
What's new in Involer 1.3:
* Ability to create reports
* One-click delivery label printing
* New easy-to-use date pickers throughout application
* Bugs fixed whilst printing invoices
* Invoice 'notes' feature now allows for more text
* Fixed bug with 'Item Amounts' not formatting correctly
Pricing and Availability: Involer 1.3 is a recommended update for all users of Involer. It's available as a free update to all existing users and can be downloaded either through the applications automatic update or from The Dream Apps website. Involer is priced at $29.99 (USD) and is available to purchase from The Dream Apps website.
Located in Corby, United Kingdom, The Dream is a small software development company founded in 2003 by Christian Owens. Over the years the company has grown from not only designing websites, to creating websites and award winning Macintosh applications. The work done by The Dream is often featured on design inspiration websites and our apps have been featured in magazines such as WebDesigner Magazine, MacFormat and Mac Life. Copyright 2003-2008 The Dream Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iSight and Shake are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. - Corby, United Kingdom - Published on 06/15/09
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network