Keynote's elegant new themes
professionally designed ready-to-use themes for Apple's KeynoteKeynote Zone has launched their new theme resource specifically for Apple's Keynote. With a passion for new possibilities, KZ designers combined their creative energy to come up with a package of professionally designed ready-to-use themes for Apple's Keynote application. Five new Keynote themes are now available for sale in standard or HD formats at brand new Keynote Zone site.
Our favorite is the Metal theme -- A unique technology based theme with custom designed transitions. Ideal for presentations that require a clean contemporary look. The theme includes 45 layouts, custom designed charts and tables. Metal HD version theme includes unique custom designed opening and closing metal door transitions that you can place on your slides as openers or closers.
Rounded theme -- Eye-friendly, color oriented theme, based on rounded forms that create a soft and cozy atmosphere.The theme includes 44 layouts, custom designed charts and tables. Rounded HD version theme includes three complete themes, each in its own complete color palette.
Unique features of the R&W theme
Elegant and luxurious Keynote theme that combines modern and classical looks and represents aesthetic and passion for excellence. The theme includes 40 layouts, custom designed charts and tables. This theme also uses the Picture Frame Stroke feature that allows changing picture frame style with ease. This will help you to make your presentation more unique.
Keynote Zone offers high quality and easy to use themes that will help to expand your Apple's Keynote features. Standard version themes comes in 2 sizes (800x600 & 1024x768), HD version themes comes in 5 sizes (800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1680x1050, 1920x1080).
Requirements: Mac OSX version 10.4.10 or later -- iWork '08 (Keynote 4) or iWork '09 (Keynote 5)
Pricing and Availability: The Keynote themes are available for download at Keynote Zone site and are priced starting from $16 (USD) for standard version and starting from $20 for HD version.
Keynote Zone was founded in January 2009 by a group of designers who share the passion for Mac. Keynote Zone's goal is to develop professional Keynote themes for Apple's Keynote application. Copyright 2009 Keynote Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Keynote are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network