Shareware publishing power
new software submission tool and assistant for Mac OS XSharewarePublisher is a new software submission tool and assistant for Mac OS X Leopard; developed specifically for shareware developers, vendors and media specialists alike. SharewarePublisher helps semi-automatically submit software applications to leading software listing sites and repositories. Developers can submit to 100+ sites within just a few hours, which would otherwise take several days.
The benefit of being listed on many shareware sites is not only the direct exposure, but also the additional links to the developer's company website. This leads to better Google ranking, results in more traffic and potentially translates to more customers. With SharewarePublisher, developers will enjoy seeing their application(s) listed on many sites instantly. SharewarePublisher features built-in check lists, which sites that have to be submitted to, and where a product has yet to be listed.
A native Cocoa application, SharewarePublisher ships with almost 200 pre-configured shareware sites (about 100 of them carrying Mac software titles), with carefully hand-tuned ratings/priorities. It provides functions to autolocate the listing and submission page for a product on all sites and autofills the forms with a single click. This is particularly useful for non-PAD-aware sites.
* Time-efficient semi-automated submission
* Built-in list of almost 200 leading shareware sites
* Predefined submission URLs
* Easy management of listing URLs
* Integrated two-tab web viewer
* Autofill submission forms
* Autolearn submission forms
* User ID and password management
* Site-specific categories
* To-do list
* Submission history
* PAD file support
* Built specifically for the Mac
"SharewarePublisher is not an automated submission robot," said Christoph Reichenberger, CEO of Ergonis Software. "In over twenty years of experience in the Mac shareware market, we have learned that many shareware sites will not accept or simply don't like submissions from robot programs. The majority want developers to visit their sites personally to submit programs directly. However, submitting to a long list of sites is a very time-consuming and a tedious task. And consequently, this cost-effective and valuable marketing resource is mostly disregarded by shareware developers." Acting as a special assistant for software submissions, SharewarePublisher is a full-fledged posting client for the Desktop. It fully integrates the listing host's web interface into the Mac experience, offering developers the best of both worlds.
Minimum Requirements: * Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or later * Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel * 4.1 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability: For a limited time, SharewarePublisher is available for an introductory offer of 39.99 (EUR) till the end of June 2009. SharewarePublisher 1.0 will then be offered as a single-computer license for 69.99 (EUR), and is available as a full-featured demo.
Headquartered in Hagenberg, Austria, Ergonis Software GmbH is a privately held software development company founded in 2002. With a focus on innovation, Ergonis develops ergonomic and intuitive software that boosts the productivity of Mac and PC users alike. Copyright 2002-2009 Ergonis Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Ergonis products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Ergonis Software GmbH. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network