Clipart for Pages and iWork
Designed to illustrate presentationsPages Clipart contains an extensive range of images, wide compatibility, and smart technical details like transparent image backgrounds and PDF format. The images are fresh and very well drawn.
Designed to illustrate presentations, invitations, Web pages, posters, newsletters, and a variety of other documents, the collection has a compatibility in look and feel so multiple images are at home together in the same document.
Currently, there were 200 high-quality images from a previous version and 100 new additions, available for purchase and download from Jumsoft's Web site. Themes of the images vary from office stationery to food, which allows the user to find a perfect illustration for his or her document.
The new images added in the latest version include vacation and leisure themes as well as miscellaneous items and there are now more colors and variety to enhance the users' documents.
Clips were created by a team of professional designers. The transparent background of an image allows placing it on top of different colors or patterns. With the PDF format, users are able to resize images without harming their quality.
Pages Clipart 4.0 is compatible with Apple Keynote, MS Word, PowerPoint, and other graphics programs.
Users can see samples of the images and purchase Pages Clipart 4.0 on Jumsoft's Web site. After downloading the program and installing it on their computers, users can simply open selected images and insert them into their documents for creative and fun customization.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4.3 Tiger and later, Apple iWork 06 or later
Based in scenic Vilnius, Lithuania, Jumsoft is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Committed to providing the highest quality software, Jumsoft is a dedicated group of Apple Macintosh experts whose goal is creating and marketing exciting, easy-to-use and powerful applications for the Mac Platform. Jumsoft most recently focused its attention on maximizing the potential of Apple's iWork, quickly becoming the leading provider of Keynote themes and objects. Copyright 2002-2009 Jumsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network