Here are some layout pages to keep the kids occupied today, and for artists, craftspeople, designers, illustrators and other creative inspiration into the future. This classic collection of Thanksgiving art and drawings is not only very low cost, it's all completely editable. The books they represent are a treasure of fun for all. October 31, 2015
MAY 2016 ... graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields -- May Colors : What's in YOUR palette! CONGRATULATIONS Design Graduates! Send us your samples for DTG readers and win a prize!
May is brought to you by the color PURPLE ... because it means royalty, and is a frequent color for sashes at Graduation, and the letter "M" for May and Mom! join our FaceBook Group
Happy Thanksgiving . . . we're enjoying all the art and style from many past Thanksgivings, and featuring this collection of copyright free art for the holiday season. There's a treasure trove of great inspiration for designers, illustrators, crafts people, scrapbookers, and other creatives available out there. . . please enjoy October 31, 2015
DTG Newsletter ~ Vol. 25, #11 ~ November, 2015
Graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields around here are looking forward to the holiday seasons, and the start of a brand new 2016!
- Welcome to the month of November and the opening of the Holiday Season!
- Photoshop Madness Holidays
- Photoshop Madness : fall facebook madness reveals some real mad winners!
- Best selling fonts in October make a Thanksgiving Treat for November
- Creative Tidbits #199: Spec Work, Google Logo, Laser-Cut vetors, Adobe lost fonts and more
- Web Advertising is Dead
- Vintage Thanksgiving Art, Crafts Clip & Coloring Pages
- Vintage Thanksgiving Vignettes for Designers and Illustrators
- Vintage Holiday Photoshop Brushes & Creative Vector Tools
- Creative Tidbits #198: Photo fright, newsletter design, homeless and more
- Advertising Update : Mobile, Video, Ad Injection, Yahoo, Facebook, Google and ad madness!
- Artboard Drawing App Update: Photos, Performance, Usability Enhancements
- Monochrome batches color images to grayscale
- Share your thoughts...
Whether you need to whip out a quick newspaper ad, set up a banner for the mall, order up holiday tshirts, or decorate holiday cards and decorations, you'll be able to create your own clip art in an unlimited supply that are completely copyright free. October 30, 2015
Our friends at Fonts.com are bringing you a great offering of October’s best selling typefaces, just in time for the holidays! You'll feast on 28 style grotesque sans from Latinotype, as well as Choplin -- a robust, genial slab serif family from René Bieder in 18 varieties. Plus, we've got our usual bundle of fantastic type discounts: this month you can save big on the expressive "Keepsake script design from Aerotype! October 30, 2015
People don't want ads on their phones. They don't want ads on their tablets. They're speaking out in a real loud voice -- AD BLOCKERS! October 29, 2015
Here we are rolling into the holiday season, but you'll find that creative inspiration for the holidays can work all year long. We have a great line-up this month, which will be in three parts. Enjoy and don't forget to send in your creative inspiration tidbits and discoveries . . .
- 100 Cameras Were Given to the Homeless in London. Here’s What They Captured.
- Artist blends figurative and portraiture elements in works
- 4 Great Design Ideas for Your Association Newsletter
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland returns to Glasgow
- How to not be frightened of your camera
The holidays are upon us and chances are there will be a need for some holiday inspiration. OH NO ... time for some Photoshop Madness to try locating some decent resources! October 27, 2015
Here we are at the end of 2015 and it looks like mobile devices are taking over, but advertising is getting more and more difficult. Since the ad industry shot itself in the foot, I've been preaching and warning about this for over a decade. The advertising purveyence industry has a dirty secret: they're screwing the publishers AND the advertisers! But don't take my word for it . . .
- Video viewability is key to engagement, revenue opportunities
- Ad Injection: Yet Another Challenge for Online Advertising
- Is Facebook Becoming the Apple of Digital Ad Sales?
- Mobile Advertising Has A Measurement Problem
- Mobile To Dominate Digital Ad Spend In 2016
I've told you about Mapdiva before. It's a very cool new program, and now it's been upgraded! Artboard 1.9.8 vector drawing software, features support for Apple's new Photos app, a critical performance update, and several usability enhancements. Artboard is an affordable vector drawing program that is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs. Broad support is available on the Mapdiva website, with a selection of vector tutorials, getting-started videos, and a free downloadable trial. October 26, 2015