This is called "Invoicing for humans" because we know creative people have a thing against billing -- yet really need to keep up with the revenue stream. This Mac app is created to make invoicing workflow easy and quick. It includes elegant document template, clients and products databases and is EU VAT regulations and sales tax compliant April 26, 2012
JANUARY 2017 ... a new year, and new opportunities for graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields! share your masterpieces with DTG readers and win a prize!
January is brought to you by "BLUE" because it's the color of COLD!
January is brought to you by the letter "J"
You can also follow updated news items here... or join our FaceBook Group and follow us on Twitter
From direct mail, to LinkedIn, to watching your print and social media programs, we are rolling toward the summer market, and May! Here's the next edition of DTG Marketing Update:
* Integrating social media in direct marketing campaigns
* How to Take Real Advantage of LinkedIn Company Pages
* 5 PR skills you won't learn in a classroom
* Surprise: Marketers want more Google+
* Direct mail: Send green, save green
... and more April 25, 2012
Now there's an iPad version of the innovative quiz app -- PhoozL IQ! It's a fun, quiz-type game that allows photo enthusiasts of all levels to test their photo knowledge while learning more about photography. If you think you already know it all, just try to see if you can get through the Pro version! April 24, 2012
April has been a great month for these creative tidbits! here are three of our favorites
* The One Girl Calendar is a spectacular piece of work from a great Photoshop practitioner...
* Motion in Air : Mike Campau creates awesome visual images with photography and some digital magic
* How to run a successful web design company?
... and more ! April 23, 2012
New Nielsen statistics find that online reviews are widely trusted by consumers~~and that level of consumer trust is always increasing. In light of this, businesses need the services of companies that will help you manage your reputation now more than ever. As online reviews gain prominence, reputation management becomes essential. April 23, 2012
If you're in a creative block, here's the answer to flesh out ideas into e-cards, storyboards, and animation projects. With enhanced audio capabilities and upgraded stamp features, your digital story books or short-length animated films that will grab the attention of a wider audience. April 20, 2012
Interesting now that iPad apps are being ported to the Mac! Wow! Like Verto Studio 3D, the full-featured, 3D modeling app originally created for iPad. Powerful enough for professionals doing mobile 3D content creation and easy enough for beginners! But it does require Lion! April 19, 2012
Did you ever try to photograph lightning? Tough, eh? It was actually easier in the days before digital cameras. Now it's all but impossible with today's photo-enabled phones and cameras. iLightningCam enables everyone to take spectacular real lightning pictures with full photo resolution with an iPhone. April 18, 2012
Fine-tune your marketing, PR and advertising for the spring / summer campaigns. Is your email up to snuff? Are your PR metrics in order? Here's the next edition of DTG Marketing Update:
* Give Your Dashboard a Makeover: 8 Email Metrics That Count
* Everything Email Marketers Need to Know About Sender Score
* SEO for public relations: A step-by-step guide
* Study: Email is more popular than social media
* It's Not You, It's Outlook
... and more April 17, 2012
We found these inspirational stories in the creative circles and wanted to pass them along!
* Graphic Design students to South Africa, and visit
* A Retro-Cool Beer Brand That Embraces Graphic Design
* join Nada Hakeem in search of the perfect shot! April 16, 2012