Did you ever try to photograph lightning? Tough, eh? It was actually easier in the days before digital cameras. Now it's all but impossible with today's photo-enabled phones and cameras. iLightningCam enables everyone to take spectacular real lightning pictures with full photo resolution with an iPhone. April 18, 2012
JANUARY 2017 ... a new year, and new opportunities for graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields! share your masterpieces with DTG readers and win a prize!
January is brought to you by "BLUE" because it's the color of COLD!
January is brought to you by the letter "J"
You can also follow updated news items here... or join our FaceBook Group and follow us on Twitter
Fine-tune your marketing, PR and advertising for the spring / summer campaigns. Is your email up to snuff? Are your PR metrics in order? Here's the next edition of DTG Marketing Update:
* Give Your Dashboard a Makeover: 8 Email Metrics That Count
* Everything Email Marketers Need to Know About Sender Score
* SEO for public relations: A step-by-step guide
* Study: Email is more popular than social media
* It's Not You, It's Outlook
... and more April 17, 2012
We found these inspirational stories in the creative circles and wanted to pass them along!
* Graphic Design students to South Africa, and visit
* A Retro-Cool Beer Brand That Embraces Graphic Design
* join Nada Hakeem in search of the perfect shot! April 16, 2012
You can put your photos together in your own -- or, check out this new app that helps you use gorgeous photo filters to create your own customizable layouts, including 36 presets, and more. April 13, 2012
We continue through April with these creative tidbits --
* First we'll visit Richard Hollis, whom they told should be a graphic designer ...
* Next is Visual Overload at the Book Cover Archive, and then
* Certifying Graphic Designers in Canada April 12, 2012
With the rising spector of CS6 blood money, we can be sure our wallets will be getting a lot lighter soon. You can counteract that huge swoosh of money to Adobe's account by using your current InDesign (CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, and CS5) for productive and powerful design -- with this plug-in, still a little more profitable too! April 11, 2012
Springtime is sometimes considered the 'ramp' season for new campaigns and advertising blitzes -- coming out of the winter doldrums, with tax season past, consumers may be ready to start spending as summer approaches. So, let's fire up the marketing machine and get going! In this issue of DTG Marketing Update:
* A guide to brand building on Pinterest and Tumblr
* 5 Ways to Reinvent the Press Release With SEO
* Facebook gives marketers a new set of tools
* Use email to re-engage sleepy subscribers
* Put an to End Meaningless PR Metrics
* Trying a simple model
... and more April 10, 2012
We continue into April with this creative update -- getting inspired let's look at ...
* Valentino's Logo Folio
* Designers who are rebelling against technology and
* some absolutely Wonderful Calligraphy shown through video! April 9, 2012
Welcome to spring and our Spring Color issue for April, 2012!
02 Photoshop EASTER Madness
03 60 seconds : Instant America
04 Photoshop Tutorial: Illustrator, Photoshop Easter Collage
05 Photoshop Color, Color, Color Madness
06 Photography : Visual Stories
07 Gallery : Designing Women Part 2
08 Designing Women : Sandy Hibbard : Lyric Marketing
09 Designing grid layouts for the Web
10 Photography : Managing your digital assets
11 Food Photography
12 Wildlife Photography: Great Shots not snapshots
13 Photography : Bending Reality
14 Photography : Storytellers
15 Web Design Update
16 April showers bring May Flowers, and Graduates...
and MORE April 1, 2012
Can you wait a minute? Can you wait a second? According to this infographic, America's obsession with having instant access to information online, from video to all other types of digital media, says you can't wait... March 30, 2012