Digital Help in your pocket!
40 Digital Photography Techniques for Beginners
Adam Bell, from the DigitalMediaNet.com web site writes:
"Considering the price point and the excellent photography and examples on its pages, this is one amazing value."
Are you a new digital camera owner who wants to boost your picture taking skills and explore your creative side? This friendly, full-color book will help you have fun with your digital camera right away. You'll learn to compose good shots, play with light, shoot close-ups, capture objects in motion, experiment with filters, and much more. Discover forty valuable techniques and hundreds of creativity-inspiring images, and then test out the free software on the companion CD. You can get all this value at a remarkably affordable price with 40 Digital Photography Techniques for Beginners. Brought to you by Sybex and YoungJin.com, a leading South Korean book publisher founded in 1987. Youngjin.com is known for brilliant graphics and digital photography books, featuring exceptionally stylish designs and high-quality images.
- List Price: $16.99, Price: $11.89 -- you Save 30%!
- Paperback: 176 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.57 x 7.23 x 7.36 Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (August 2003)
40 Digital Photography Retouching Techniques
Are you new to digital photography and image editing software?
This dazzling, full-color book provides a fun, practical introduction to photo-editing with Photoshop Elements for both home and business users�and anyone who wants to jump right in and enhance their images. Discover forty valuable techniques and hundreds of creativity-inspiring images, special effects, and much more.
40 Digital Photo Retouching Techniques will show you how to: Use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 Correct lighting and contrast Turn color photos into sepia-toned or black-and-white images Color black-and-white photos Remove red eye, eliminate blemishes, and enhance facial features Create studio backgrounds and professional picture packages Clean-up, combine, and resize images Create reflections and text effects Whip up photographic and other special effects Make a web banner Create a photo gallery for the web And more!
- Plus a CD filled with images and a tryout version of Photoshop Elements 2
- Use the File Browser, change image size, enhance faces, fix blurry images
- Correct under- and overexposed images
- Turn photos from color to black-and-white
- Remove people and objects from photos
- List Price: $16.99 Price: $11.89 - you save 30%!
- Paperback: 176 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.55 x 7.22 x 7.32 from Sybex; 1 edition (August 1, 2003)
Photoshop 911 Call ReportsHere comes this month's batch of reports from the Photoshop 911 call line. The most interesting is how one user solves the problem of removing the background from multiple shots of a rotating product for a 3D video... there are seven others, and you'll want to read them all:
In the Photoshop 911 FAQ department
- Art Opportunities
- Photo Printing... need help?
- Real Digital Photography
- Aging Photos... with Doug
- Confession of a Photo Addict
- Camera Review: Taking Better Pictures
- Swimming with Sharks...could this be happening?
- Dennis Curtin: Digital Photo Course
- An In-House Digital Photography Studio
- Take more pictures! with Doug Clifford
- Summer film handling with Doug Clifford
- Art Opportunities with Doug Clifford
- Invent the Future with Doug Clifford
- Doug's Welcome a message from Doug Clifford
- Digital Art on Canvas
- Photoshop 5 still works great
- Workshops: The Sony Mavica
- Shooting Chrome tips & Tricks
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBSCRIBE: to the Web Design & Review email list
- READ Our Writer's Guidelines: before sending articles
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- SUBMIT: a link to a Photoshop web site
- Trademarks & Legal