Digital camera users and graphic designers might want to take a spin in this new set of tools from Corner-A. This new version of LightFrame offers new tools: text tool, sprite layers, crop & resize, as well as brings new resources and built-in presets to make in even easier to build an unique frame.
LightFrame is the best way to frame digital photos with your Mac. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple's core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules. LightFrame supports all image formats that are supported by MacOS including RAW images, it uses your GPU to process the photos wherever possible, and it turns photo styling work into fun. Built-in library in combination with flexible frame stacks and complex materials results infinite possible output frames.
- Simple and clean user interfaces
- Batch processing
- Quick processing preview with built-in and growable library of Presets
- Built-in Presets library contains more than 60 framing templates
- Text, Sprite, Crop and Resize tools in addition to Frames.
- Flexibility and full customization of presets with number of built-in framers and materials.
- Includes textures library to be used as borders, brushes and materials
- Various supported image formats
- GPU accelerated rendering
System Requirements: Mac OS X Version 10.6 Leopard or higher ; CoreImage compatible video card is strongly recommended
LightFrame 2 has smooth learning curve, Mac native look and feel. Affordable price and good co-operation with another Corner-A product - PhotoStyler - makes it good choice for any amateur photographer interested in framing their photos. There is also a special price for LightFrame + PhotoStyler bundle, details at Corner-A online
Corner-A is a privately owner software company based in Moscow, Russia. Copyright (C) 2010 Corner-A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.