Tidal Pool Software's PhoneCam 2.0 for iPhone and iPod touch turns your iPhone or iPod touch (camera required) into a wireless webcam. It allows you to easily capture and transmit images to a website from anywhere. PhoneCam 2.0 now integrates Sensr, providing a free webcam image server with lots of great features. Sensr includes support for motion detection, DVR, alerts, and uploading and sharing images on Facebook and Twitter.
PhoneCam 2.0 now integrates Sensr (sensr.net) providing a free webcam image server (requires Facebook account) with lots of great features. Sensr.net includes support for motion detection, DVR, alerts, and uploading and sharing images on Facebook and Twitter. It allows you to share your captured images with your friends, everyone, or keep them private. PhoneCam also supports uploading images to any FTP/SFTP server. Capture images manually or at a specified time interval. PhoneCam supports either replacing images or incrementing the file name. Overlay a title, detail, date/time, and the current location on each image.
- Image capture and FTP/SFTP upload
- Sensr.net integration provides free webcam image server, motion detection, and Facebook/Twitter upload and share features (requires Facebook account)
- Upload securely with SFTP support
- Support for saving multiple servers and file names
- Image capture interval - manual or custom time interval
- Replace the image after each capture or save them all with incrementing file names (eg. image-1.jpg, image-2.jpg, etc.)
- Atomic image uploads - images upload to temporary location before replacing the existing file
- Starting file number setting (eg. image-100.jpg, image-101.jpg, etc.)
- Resume file number option - increments file names to prevent image overwrites
- Time stamp option - append a time stamp to each image file name
- Focus/exposure, flash, and front/back camera support (requires device support)
- JPEG and PNG image types
- Image metadata including location (JPEG only)
- Compression image quality setting (JPEG only)
- Image sizes from 80x60 to full size
- Support for both portrait and landscape orientations
- Overlay text including title, detail (copyright, credits, etc.), date/time, and current location
- Option to save images to photo album
- iPhone or iPod touch with camera(s) * Requires iOS 4.0 or later * 5.2 MB ... PhoneCam 2.0 is available immediately through the Apple App Store in the Photography category.
Based in Sackville, NB, Canada, Tidal Pool Software is an independent software company dedicated to writing great software for Mac OS X and iPhone. Copyright 2010 Tidal Pool Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.