CONTEST: TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY
WIN some of our valuable prizes by sharing with DT&G readers...
GOT FONTS? GOT TYPOGRAPHY?
share your favorite fonts, type, typography, or font related discoveries with DTG readers ...
- Your favorite SHAREWARE FONTS web site
- Your favorite Type Effect in Photoshop
- Typography lessons you DID NOT learn in school
- Where to find the BEST FREE FONTS
- Difficult type projects
- Designing with type... who, what, where, (Why?)
- Type or Fonts that SUCK (Why?)
Share anything Type & Typography
If you plan to WIN a PRIZE you must include your computer platform and favorite software!
Fields One through Five are REQUIRED
1: Your email address (required)
Your Name, first and last: (required)
What you do: (required)
Your location: City, State, Country (required)
Share with our readers (Minimum 25 words Required)
Here's what I know... and what YOU should learn...
For an appropriate PRIZE include: your computer platform and favorite software!
7: SUBSCRIBE to the monthly DTG email newsletter:
... Please wait for the form to do its thing
... Okay, Bob, tell them what they'll be winning...
This Month's Prizes
Fred, this month contestants get to select from a collection of great prizes including
- Deke McClelland's PHOTOSHOP TOTAL TRAINING CD/DVD from TotalTraining.com
- A selection from the Turbo Photo Stock Photography CD Collection
- Current selections from Sybex Books
- Current selections from Peachpit Books
- A 20 x 23 YUM Collectors Poster, the poster that launched the Apple iMac, donated by Apple Computer User Group Department ($50 value!);
- Of course all prizes are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there are absolutely no shipping or handling costs involved... our gift to the winners for their participation in the Design & Publishing Center! Back to you, Fred.
Instructions and Tips:
- Make sure your email and location are correct. We cannot notify you of prize winnings without an accurate email address.
- Prize winners will be selected based on the comments you share in the comments field above.
- For an appropriate prize you'll like, be sure to include your computer platform and your favorite software or computer activity after your comments above.
- Click the "Submit" button only ONCE.
- By making the submission, and clicking the submit button, you are granting full license and rights to publish your comments in Graphic Design Network affiliated sites.
- This form is NOT fully automated. The instructor will validate your entry.
- Contact details and email addresses are NOT transmitted to any third party, and will NOT be published in the links pages. You may receive follow-up email from your entry, but you will NOT be added or subject to any spammer lists.