REGISTER TO WIN
CONTEST: Design Graduates
WIN some of our valuable prizes by sharing with DT&G readers...
This May and June many designers, illustrators, photographers and visual communicators will be either graduating from design/art school... the pros might be preparing to hire them. Graduates, we'd like you to share your best design school portfolio work with the readers of DTG. If you're in the field already, share your work tips, tricks and experiences ...
Design Graduates Speak Up...
- Student, Senior Design School work
- What you hope to achieve as you enter the field...
- What to look for in an upcoming design candidate
- Suggest successful tips and tricks for landing that job
- Story, antidote or reflection on getting the ultimate Design Job
Your comments on "What I Learned At Design School"
This form will register you for our give-away prizes next month. Winners will be carefully selected based on the comments in field #5 below.
If you plan to WIN a PRIZE you must include your computer platform and favorite software!
Fields One through Five are REQUIRED
Your email address (required)
Your Name, first and last: (required)
What you do: (required)
Your location: City, State, Country (required)
Share with our readers (Minimum 25 words Required)
"What I Learned At Design School"
For an appropriate PRIZE include: your computer platform and favorite software!
THE LINK (This field is optional)
Show us your web site...
SUBSCRIBE to the monthly DTG email newsletter:
... Please wait for the form to do its thing
... Okay, Bob, tell them what they'll be winning...
This Month's Prizes
Fred, this month contestants get to select from a collection of great prizes including
- Deke McClelland's PHOTOSHOP 7 TOTAL TRAINING CD/DVD from TotalTraining.com
- A selection from the Turbo Photo Stock Photography CD Collection
- Current selections from Sybex Books
- Current selections from Peachpit Books
- Any selection books on FLASH or Dreamweaver, donated by the Design-Bookshelf;
- A 20 x 23 YUM Collectors Poster, the poster that launched the Apple iMac, donated by Apple Computer User Group Department ($50 value!);
- Of course all prizes are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there are absolutely no shipping or handling costs involved... our gift to the winners for their participation in the Design & Publishing Center! Back to you, Fred.
Instructions and Tips:
- Make sure your email and location are correct. We cannot notify you of prize winnings without an accurate email address.
- Prize winners will be selected based on the comments you share in the comments field above.
- For an appropriate prize you'll like, be sure to include your computer platform and your favorite software or computer activity after your comments above.
- Click the "Submit" button only ONCE.
- By making the submission, and clicking the submit button, you are granting full license and rights to publish your comments in Graphic Design Network affiliated sites.
- This form is NOT fully automated. The instructor will validate your entry.
- Contact details and email addresses are NOT transmitted to any third party, and will NOT be published in the links pages. You may receive follow-up email from your entry, but you will NOT be added or subject to any spammer lists.
Return to the TOP of this FORM page
Copyright 2003 Graphic-design dot com, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All descriptions and links become the exclusive property of the Graphic Design Network as a "collection" of information.