Now let's take a look at a great selection of apps for designers : * iPad 2 RGB Editing * Halftone Adds Face Detection * Movie Glossy Photo Effects * Slide Show Application with Realistic Physics * Video Frame Grabber & Slow Motion Player * Photos that speak ... and more! October 28, 2011
In this tutorial, learn how to make a peaceful nature photo manipulation in Photoshop using images, brushes and various helpful techniques. Special thanks to Ainsley Bevis from BloomWebDesign.net for sharing another of her bright, original tutorials! Enjoy October 26, 2011
This edition of Web Update brings yet more great tips and tricks, as well as some in-depth data for all web designers...
* Branding, PR, SEO: Send the right signals
* What's The Difference Between Mobile & Desktop SEO?
* 5 Steps to Link Building with Widgets
* Four Mistakes of the SEO Novice
* 6 Key Findings From The 2011 Local SEO Industry Survey
* Why browsing is so important to content discovery October 25, 2011
Mister Retro's latest Photoshop plug-in is called Retrographer and it allows users to create stunning and authentic vintage photography effects! Users can take complete control over every aspect of creating authentic original looking photography with this simple and powerful plug-in! October 24, 2011
Did you look at the white dot in our article icon here? Did you ever have a client ask "What about that blank space?" Welcome graphic design extraordinaire, Alex White, who will answer the question "What is White Space?" once and for all ... October 19, 2011
We follow our earlier marketing update this month with continuing coverage of direct mail, business cards, SEO, and some interesting tips and tricks to help you improve your mix, including . . .
* 5 tips to improve your marketing mix
* 10 cool new tech ideas to help you market your business
* Facebook to court small business with free advertising
* The value of face-to-face marketing in a virtual age
* 5 ways SEOs can work with social media managers
* Lean marketing tips: Business cards as selling tools
* Top tips for multicultural marketing
* 12 unexpected tips for business communications
... and more October 17, 2011
Good news for video producers : the Judiciary Committee has passed the Goodlatte Bill to Modernize the Video Privacy Protection Act . . . Washington, DC, October 13, 2011: Today the House Judiciary Committee passed bipartisan legislation introduced by Congressman Bob Goodlatte, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition, and the Internet, which updates the Video Privacy Protection Act October 14, 2011
- 1 of 3