For many small business owners, advertising is limited to a restricted number of avenues. Cheap pricing and the potential for exponential sharing almost automatically throws social media/online marketing into the forefront. Begging the question; in an increasingly digital world, is print advertising still worth the investment? Some evidence suggests it is. April 24, 2013
Pen & Ink: A Watercolor Notebook 2.3 has just gotten a major update -- making this probably one of the best painting and drawing apps for your iPad. They've included layers and transparency! Enter the Pen-&-Ink art show and win an iPad or $500! Keep reading April 24, 2013
Recently an Artec Eva 3D scanner was used to create and successfully bring to life Elizabeth, one of the main characters in Bioshock Infinite for its internationally run television commercial. The video below goes into the creation of this digital "person" who, to many users, is a real person. Pretty awesome! See this video. April 22, 2013
ICANN seems to be doing everything to enhance its own wellfair, but nothing to protect netizens.
* Why are they adding so many new TLDs? They cannot even administrate the ones we have, and they are perpetually putting responsibility into hands that should never have it! This special Web Update includes: Name.space sends lawsuit against ICANN over new TLDs to Court of Appeals
* ICANN gTLDs: When Names Are Borrowed from an Atlas - CircleID
* Harvard.xxx a Brand Cautionary Tale as Web Adds New Names
* United States: ICANN Opens Trademark Clearing House
* Microsoft Doesn’t Like Google’s Dotless
* New local domains see breakthrough
* Who Really Runs the Internet?
* Trademarks at Risk - Law.com
and more! Follow along April 19, 2013
Photo Sense 1.10.0 has gotten a major upgrade into a really powerful, but very easy to use non-destructive batch photo enhancement solution for Mac. We were really impressed with all the functions, you owe it to yourself to at least watch the video on this page! Wow! April 17, 2013
- 3 of 3