If you've got an extraordinary young girl in your life, she just might be ready for App Camp, designing apps for future generations -- gaining cutting edge skill sets that will take her a long way beyond the male-domainated world of designing apps! Check it out . . . March 8, 2017
So, this is the issue where we look at the advertising trends predictions. I guess you may have already seen my 60-Seconds on Logo Design Trends, so you know how I feel about predicting trends. So let's see what the industry is up to now, and what you should be aware of if you're involved in any form of advertising
- Are Digital Media Budgets Meeting Industry Viewability Standards?
- Why Ad Tech Is the Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Advertising
- Marketers Predict Hottest Trends in Super Bowl 2016 Advertising
- 13 Media and Advertising ‘Trends’ in 2015 That Never Happened
- 10 Behavioral Trends Guiding Advertising In 2016
- RIP millennials: Marketing will be 'age agnostic'
- Are GIFs the future of advertising
- Digital media trends for 2016
There's a growing push-back for digital advertising ... while all the traditional forms are fully supported. You can do all kinds of futuristic marketing in print without ruffling a single feather. But if you send an advertising email, you're going to the spamcops! Let's see where we are . . . November 11, 2015
Here we are at the end of 2015 and it looks like mobile devices are taking over, but advertising is getting more and more difficult. Since the ad industry shot itself in the foot, I've been preaching and warning about this for over a decade. The advertising purveyence industry has a dirty secret: they're screwing the publishers AND the advertisers! But don't take my word for it . . .
- Video viewability is key to engagement, revenue opportunities
- Ad Injection: Yet Another Challenge for Online Advertising
- Is Facebook Becoming the Apple of Digital Ad Sales?
- Mobile Advertising Has A Measurement Problem
- Mobile To Dominate Digital Ad Spend In 2016
Advertising Update : broadcast vs. print, Sensory Marketing, Facebook will screw you, reader attention, not clicks
The ad industry has been screwing their clients ever since the first online ad was served in 1995. The ad industry prostituted itself so badly they got the cost of ads to almost nothing or free. So to back peddal, they've had to devise all kinds of contorted ripps to make money while still sticking it to the publishers. All that is about to get worse as they bring in attention advertising.
- Broadcasters appear to have won -- as newspapers see few gains in ad spending
- Sensory Marketing Is the Next Frontier in Mobile Advertising
- Why native advertising won't overtake traditional ads -- yet
- Selling advertisers on reader attention, not clicks
- How Facebook plans to control digital advertising
- . . . and more!
We've screamed through the winter and spring is rolling by -- next thing you know it will be summer and back to school time! Your spring marketing sense needs to focus on the coming close of schools, graduation and summer vacations. Your clients should be ready to market strong!
- Five Questions to Help You Decide Whether You Need a Brand-Protection Tool
- Will Facebook force advertisers to forget about tracking cookies?
- A new pricing scheme will change how digital ads are sold
- Programmatic buys 'make sense' for industry
- Planning your next ad strategy
- . . . and more!
As society becomes more and more segmented, data mining will become more and more important to marketers, researchers, hipster life-hackers, planners and the media. You will need a data extraction tool to leverage data as they encounter it. Mac users will need one specifically designed for OSX and one that augments existing spreadsheet with data found on the web. Welcome Wordaux. March 18, 2015
Now turn your marketing powers toward the slow winter season, and hopefully, an exciting spring rebirth. First, however, take care of the lingering marketing activities and firm up your 2015 strategy!
- Four Ways Service Companies Can Convert More Customers via Email
- How many marketing bases can you realistically cover at 1 time?
- 2 critical but often overlooked email marketing metrics
- 4 reasons why you should combine SEO, PR strategies
- PR insider: More fans than plans
- ... and more
Okay, you've made it through another year of marketing, and the high-traffic marketing season is just about over. If you've missed your mark, there's no use on trying to regain lost action -- just get started on the next season!
- How much of your marketing strategy do you dedicate to content amplification?
- Content’s Growing Role In The Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
- Three Good Reasons Why Google Authorship Still Matters
- The Dark Side of Content Marketing [Infographic]
- Lon Safko asks : Is Your Email List Dirty?
- ... and more
Are your clients screaming for better marketing graphics? Do you think they know what effective graphics are? As the world of marketing gets more complicated, graphic designers need to keep right on top of every crook in the road ... literally
- Why Doing Pro Bono Work is Good for Your Agency and How to Find the Right Match
- Infographic : How Big Businesses Use Colors to Affect Your Emotions
- Create Compelling Marketing Videos That Educate and Entertain
- In the Content Marketing Kingdom, Third-Party Experts Rule
- A Seven-Item Checklist for Measurable Marketing
- Eight Ways to Rock Your Media Marketing
- 2014 - Mid-Year Rankings: US Top Buzz
- ... and more
- 1 of 2