Dover passed along this book right at the right time -- our 20th Annual Designing Women edition! Marilyn Monroe was an icon of the silver screen picture era, and what a great addition to this year's "Women's History" month celebration . . . sample photos, and a lot more in the Bookshelf February 21, 2015
For the 20th March, welcome to the first Designing Women edition of 2015. Where do you find creative inspiration? Watching others in the creative processes is the best way to get those creative juices flowing. I thought we would get started a little early because there's so much content to cover. :
- Kemistry's Graham McCallum on 100 years of design changing technology
- 16 Iconic Creations by Architecture and Design Power Couples
- Designing Women: designer becomes top creative 'crowdsourcer'
- This is beading on steroids ... down south of the border
- The Military’s Graphic Design War On Venereal Disease
- Designing Women: New school design and website ...
- The works of Jean Jullien ... an interview
- When Harry Met Sally Met Graphic Design
- 12000 free outline icons
- ... and more !
The 19th Annual Designing Women Edition presents Designing Women of Europe! In celebration of Women's History Month, last month, we celebrated Designing Women in the USA, this month we celebrate these outstanding women designers from Poland, Spain, England, and all points around Europe. These are also highlighted with samples, descriptions and links to their sites in our Designing Women pages! Enjoy April 1, 2014
The 19th Annual Designing Women Edition presents Designing Women of central and South America in a celebration of Women's History Month, last month, we celebrated Designing Women in the USA and Europe, now celebrate these outstanding women designers from Ecuador, Costa Rica, Columbia, Argentina, El Salvador, Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia and points south, below the equator. Take this tour and you'll also find highlighted samples and links to their sites once you click into the Gallery pages pages! Enjoy April 1, 2014
Number FOUR is our final surf for this year's 19th Annual Designing Women edition. We wrap it up with these extraordinary visual creatives.
* Most Popular Social Media Sites Review: Why Women Are The Real Power
* Sarah Yates a.k.a. Faunagraphic duz Walls and all
* Fresh, fun, brilliant works of Amanda Grazini
* Gina Kiel illustration & spirit down under
* Cris Delara : NOT just pinups!
... and more! March 26, 2014
Light, fresh and opinionated -- Claire Sells, based in the UK, has been a practicing graphic artist for over a decade. Her specialties range from traditional, handdrawn illustration to digital vector art, design, layout, photography and even publishing. . . . Designing Women continues! March 14, 2014
We continue the 19th Annual Designing Women edition surf with this third round of extraordinary designers.
* Jackie Matelski: Toast Ceramics simple, graphic design and comfort food
* Sweet C : Make a Chalkboard Effect in Photoshop
* The excellent hand lettering of Martina Flor
* Kerry Butters : Designing with words
* Katherine brings your: Soul To Call
* Ariane's Design Dimensionality
... and more to come! March 14, 2014
The first thing that impressed us about Malika Favre is her innate talent of boiling lots of visual information into the sublime essence for communications. The second thing that occurred to us was -- she's probably one of the most ripped-off designers of all times! Designing Women field trip! March 12, 2014
During our March and April "Women's History Month" we like to go back and revisit some of the rare talents we met years ago -- just to see how they're doing. This young talent in Seoul, South Korea caught our attention several years ago -- and we've been captivated ever since. This kind of special talent deserves a new visit every few years . . . hopefully there will be many more to come! March 1, 2014
Every year we discover new history and new historic references surrounding Women's History Month. This time I dug into the heroines of the 2nd World War, particularly that image of the strong, iconic bicep-flexing Westinghouse poster image of "Rosie the Riveter"! You thought Norman Rockwell created her, but he didn't . . . and we've got lots more about that era in a very special video presentation to celebrate this year :: our 19th Annual Women's History Month edition! Please enjoy! March 1, 2014