Adjusting color on a photo can be tricky business. But this month 4-designer.com provides us with yet more methods of making subtle color adjustments on you photographs. March 30, 2013
We'll continue our Designing Women series with Women Designers who are featured in the latest Adobe Master Class ... celebrating Women's History Month with . . .
* Brooke Shaden Visual trips to places unseen
* Riley Kern : Retro in the Rockwell style
* Star Foreman diverse portfolio
* Zhang Jingna attitude to spare
* Sarah Wilmer : dark dreams
* ... and MORE March 29, 2013
PHOTOSHOP MADNESS is where you practically go mad trying to find the most useful stuff for Photoshop! However, the latest Photoshop Madness surf was pure pleasure -- this time we did NOT encounter any spam, replicator or predator sites ... we are celebrating Women's History Month with . . .
* Leia : screenprinting art for the locals
* strawberryLuna : Female Designers
* Mary of Time, space and quality
* Lauren Rolwing Graphic Mischief
* Anna Grosh: typographic design
* Melinda Beck : lovable fun! February 25, 2013
Thanks to Chris Eissens, who sent in this Photoshop tutorial for beginners -- "How To Create A Polar Panorama Effect In Less Than Five Minutes" will show you how to create your own polar panorama effect "small planet" in a view simple steps in Phototshop. It will only take a view minutes to get this amazing effect. December 31, 2012
PHOTOSHOP MADNESS is where you practically go mad trying to find the most useful stuff for Photoshop! You can believe we went totally mad when we got caught in a stalker site, supposedly of "great Photoshop downloads" and couldn't get out! The only thing we could do was shut down the computer -- which lost a bunch of work on this month's column. Sheesh.
We did find these Adobe Photoshop items for the 2012 Holiday Photoshop Madness surf . . .
* Create Christmas Greeting Card with CS6
* Photo to aquarel painting tutorial
* A Simple Christmas Star tutorial
* Amazing Christmas Card
* Some Christmas Dock Icons
* A Merry Christmas Tree
... and more! C'mon in ... November 28, 2012
Most of the time there are any number of ways to accomplish the same effect. Those of you who do not have a version of Photoshop with 3D, or do not have 3D capabilities, this great tutorial from Artorius Design shows you how to do it in most other programs! October 29, 2012
We always like getting tutorials like this one sent in by Udrea Mihai, because his is easy to complete, easy to understand, and teaches some of the most important functions in Photoshop. We'll isolate an image from the background, then utilize that technique to create a magazine cover. July 30, 2012