You will instantly recognize the wonderful works of Maxfield Parrish . . . you may even now understand many of the works you've seen and loved that were replicas, or copies of Parrish art work, from Michael Jackson to Robbin Williams and Fleetwood Mac! This beautiful treasury will lighten up your day with art references to keep you going all month June 30, 2015
DTG Newsletter ~ Vol. 24, #7 ~ July
01 Ahhhh... summertime!
02 What does Freedom mean to you?
03 Great books for writers, bloggers and communicators for the summer
04 Photoshop Summer Madness
05 Connect Film Professionals and Movie Buffs to 45,000 Resource
06 Your iPad becomes a full featured video production device
07 Red Giant's Magic Bullet Looks Reborn
08 Publishing Update 1406 : Why Newspapers, magazines, books, print media?
09 Property Law Primer for Multimedia Developers
10 Artboard: Text Styles, Performance Boost and OS X Mavericks
11 Creative Tidbits #175: summer creative inspiration is everywhere
12 New Scanning Slideshow ready for Photographers
14 Happy July... get ready for August July 1, 2014
They call this "clip art" but it's really more than that. It's a window to yesterday while providing inspiration for tomorrow. Hope you enjoy these, and have a wonderful holiday! Don't forget the Publisher's Warehouse Holiday Gift center is open too . . . enjoy November 30, 2013
Whether you need to whip out a quick newspaper ad, set up a banner for the mall, order up holiday tshirts, or decorate holiday cards and decorations, you'll need some resource materials that are copyright free. The wonderful clip art collections that include Vintage Holiday Cuts are low cost, and provide the ready-to-go creative spark you're looking for. November 30, 2013
Table of Contents : What's here:
* 01 Greetings to JULY . . .
* 02 Let me send you some free Design books :
* 03 July Creative Two, Too
* 04 Creative inspiration Summertime, outdoors, awards, ugly Powerpoints
* 05 Vintage Art : wonderful tags, cards and cigar labels for decorative reference
* 06 Photoshop Madness: JULY Flags and other madness
* 07 Karen negotiates for a salary in a design position at a design firm
* 08 Magazine Apps: Why So Bloated?
* 09 Turn Gigantic Print Reference Content into Lightweight Apps
* 10 Customize the Way You Display
* 11 Procreate app Sketch, paint, create wins Apple's Design Award at WWDC 2013
* 12 Ji Lee: bubbles to words to pictures to books . .
* 13 Marketing Update : baseball, apple pie, and marketing
* 14 Marketing Update : Learning from the past, Lead dynamics
* 15 Marketing Update : Charts, Videos, Banners, and Mix Thoroughly
* 16 Publishing Update - profits vs downfall? Printing predictions
* 17 Next Month : AUGUST is BACK TO (DESIGN) SCHOOL
* Final words from the Editor July 1, 2013
PHOTOSHOP MADNESS is where you practically go mad trying to find the most useful stuff for Photoshop when you need real color advice. It's July again, so we thought there should be some flag waving Photoshop content out there. Funny because little has changed. We did the FIRST "flag face" Photoshop tutorial back in the early 1990s, using Photoshop 3.5. Yup -- used a displacement map. YES, and if you ever wanted to put a flag on your lips, we've even got two of those! Here we go :
* Photoshop Tutorial: Creating a Real Looking Flag
* Photoshop Country Flag onto Lips Tutorial
* Nathan Grant did it best in Photoshop
* Tips: How To Photoshop Flags On Lips
* How to make A Realistic Flag
* Realistic Flag in Photoshop
* Paint a flag on a face
* Free Download HELL
* Painting the Wall
... and MORE June 25, 2013