All graphic designers -- whether you are freelance, have your own studio, or work for another agency -- should get acquainted with Logo Pop. This quick, accurate, easy program can take care of some of the light-weight jobs generating revenue, while freeing you up for the more important projects. Check it out ... the price is certainly right! July 18, 2015
This will be great fun -- looking at political logos, and a state logo, plus an opinionated artist, a promo for a nonprofit, and lots more to get your creative juices flowing. If you find some creative inspiration, send it along and share whith all our readers!
- Reading through the eyes of a dyslexic: New font simulates frustration
- New TN logo named 'Pork of the Year' by Beacon Center
- The 2016 U.S. presidential candidates' logos, ranked
- The Star Wars poster is ultimately a piece of shit
- Creative Ways to Promote Your Association
- Bikes become Art - Not a Paper House
Have a great time . . . July 14, 2015
Really, that's okay. It happens to us all. You have to come up with a new image but that blank sheet of paper and blank Illustrator window are just no help at all. Maybe you should hire another designer. Maybe you should give up. But wait -- all you need is a quick, easy, vector based logo design app to start knocking around ideas. Maybe you need Logopop! November 28, 2014
When I combined a sign and screen printing shop as part of the graphic arts production facility, there was a steady stream of clients needing quick, good looking graphics very cheap. What do you do? We were competing with traditional sign shops on price and turn around. There's no time for a company profile design statement interview. He needs 40 styrene, screen printed shelf-talkers by Thursday at 7am, and today is Tuesday. What do you do? July 16, 2014
The first thing that impressed us about Malika Favre is her innate talent of boiling lots of visual information into the sublime essence for communications. The second thing that occurred to us was -- she's probably one of the most ripped-off designers of all times! Designing Women field trip! March 12, 2014
Take part in the global competition on Facebook -- follow the link and Design the Olympics mascot for the 2016 Lillehammer Olympics! On the exact date celebrating the two year to go countdown Lillehammer 2016 has opened their international mascot design competition. March 11, 2014
From Bangladesh to Belarus, entries have flooded in from all corners of the world for the International Olympic Committee’s competition to design the medal for the Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games. And, with just four weeks to go until the deadline for submissions, IOC President Thomas Bach has urged young designers not to miss this historic opportunity. November 11, 2013
We're rolling into the school season with Back to Design School, here are some great inspirations and idea starters to get you moving to September . . .
* Meet The Duo Behind The Graphic Design Wizardry Of "Harry Potter”
* The Next Closest Thing to HOW Design Live
* The first issue of Container 'magazine'
* Talent Spotters: UCLan Graphic Design
* New - Xara Page & Layout Designer
* Jamie wins top national award
... and more ! July 25, 2013
Hope you've had a great summer, as many of us continue back into the school season, here are some great inspirations and idea starters for August . . .
* Stefan Sagmeister’s The Happy Show Is at the Chicago Cultural Center
* 'Revel on the Block' promotes creativity, community and local business
* Students Recognized by 'Design for Good' Project
* Winners of SEGD Global Design Awards 2013
* Trust me, you’re not a graphic designer
* Contemporary Arts Museum gets graphic
... and more ! July 19, 2013
June and July are brought to you by the letter J, so here, we've found some Jays for you. Along with that we continue the creative quest for cool stuff. Enjoy
* June and July are brought to you by the letter J
* Big JAY Alphabet art . . . personalized prints
* Jays poster for JULY
* Pen Tool Cheat Sheet, techniques : 'Zen of the Pen'
* Extraordinary Pen Tool Work :: Marcus Vinicius
* Talent Spotters: Lincoln School of Art & Design
* Design Studio course explores social issue
. . . and more! July 2, 2013
- 1 of 5