During the first quarter marketing cooled off as weather tortured most parts of the U.S. The hints of spring are coming, and with them comes a steep increase in marketing activities. We'll keep this marketing update brief, there's another one due next week! March 11, 2015
Design management consultant Ted Leonhardt, formerly global head of Anthem, has penned a series of columns dealing with business issues facing emerging designers. In this edition, Ted helps up-and-coming creatives approach the interview and negotiation situation with confidence and ... success! January 22, 2015
This new app for your iPhone , iPad, and iPod touch devices actually solves some problems that business people have faced for some time. gCard is a virtual business card that allows users to electronically share their information. January 15, 2015
Here comes 2015 -- is your strategy in high gear? Here are some serious articles I've earmarked for this issue. Hopefully you're on your way into 2015 with some new energy. Get your PR hat on, and your Graphics tablet going and you'll do a great job!
- Your guide to using images in your content marketing strategy
- Publishers vs. LinkedIn: The Next Heavyweight Fight?
- What exactly is 'dynamic creative optimization?'
- Your Content: Lock It Up or Set It Free?
- The new age of public relations
- Every marketer is a publisher
- ... and more
Now turn your marketing powers toward the slow winter season, and hopefully, an exciting spring rebirth. First, however, take care of the lingering marketing activities and firm up your 2015 strategy!
- Four Ways Service Companies Can Convert More Customers via Email
- How many marketing bases can you realistically cover at 1 time?
- 2 critical but often overlooked email marketing metrics
- 4 reasons why you should combine SEO, PR strategies
- PR insider: More fans than plans
- ... and more
As you get ready for 2015, some things you may want focus on is developing your publishing strategy to run with the winners! We've come a long way and publishing today takes some careful construction and on-time delivery. C'mon and follow along as we follow publishing channels
 The 10% digital-to-print rule: what success with digital magazines looks like
 Google Loves Print: Guidelines Tell Us So
 The future of digital publishing: Going back to hieroglyphics
 Print gets their attention; digital brings it to life
 From BBC to BuzzFeed: Lessons in mobile publishing
 The 100-to-1 rule: Creating the best headlines
-- and more ... November 25, 2014
Okay, you've made it through another year of marketing, and the high-traffic marketing season is just about over. If you've missed your mark, there's no use on trying to regain lost action -- just get started on the next season!
- How much of your marketing strategy do you dedicate to content amplification?
- Content’s Growing Role In The Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
- Three Good Reasons Why Google Authorship Still Matters
- The Dark Side of Content Marketing [Infographic]
- Lon Safko asks : Is Your Email List Dirty?
- ... and more
Another year, and another realm of possibilities for publishing -- and it's not going away -- no, social networking has not taken over. Times are chaning, but some things stay the same! Stay tuned with DT&G's Publishing Updates:
 Four Ways to Help Guest Writers Contribute Great Content for Your Company Blog
 Why so many digital publishers are flocking back to print
 Is paper and print still important? We asked the experts
 The Social Media Frequency Guide: How Often To Post
 Digital advertising's bot distraction
 Are Digital Magazines Dead?
-- and more ... November 14, 2014
Are your clients screaming for better marketing graphics? Do you think they know what effective graphics are? As the world of marketing gets more complicated, graphic designers need to keep right on top of every crook in the road ... literally
- Why Doing Pro Bono Work is Good for Your Agency and How to Find the Right Match
- Infographic : How Big Businesses Use Colors to Affect Your Emotions
- Create Compelling Marketing Videos That Educate and Entertain
- In the Content Marketing Kingdom, Third-Party Experts Rule
- A Seven-Item Checklist for Measurable Marketing
- Eight Ways to Rock Your Media Marketing
- 2014 - Mid-Year Rankings: US Top Buzz
- ... and more
Here we are in September, the opening of the biggest marketing season of the year, and if you haven't done your homework, then you're in trouble! You should already be working on your Valentine's promotions!
[*] Here's Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
[*] Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click?
[*] Learn Why Direct Mail Is A Smart Choice For Any Business
[*] Fix These 5 Email Marketing Missteps Right Now
[*] Don't maintain your reputation; build it
[*] Marketing with postcards -- Parts 1 and 2
... and more September 2, 2014