The latest release of LinkOptimizer (4.8.11,) is a compatibility update to the popular workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. April 24, 2014
We haven't had a publishing update in some time. Most have been moved into our marketing, web, or media updates. Publishing is not dead, and even though most people these days think publishing means Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr -- but seriously, there's more to it than that . . .
* Media study reveals preferred methods of delivery for different messages
* Ready to bust some print and paper myths?
* Is digital really greener than paper?
* The Power of Paper -- literally
* Make your content matter
-- and more ... March 3, 2014
Everything changes, so Zevrix has to keep up ... they have upgraded their Package Central 1.7, a compatibility update to its document packaging workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. July 23, 2013
In my pr and news feeds, the latest from the Association of Media & Publishing sent me an article called : Magazine Apps: Why So Bloated? The pad revolution is probably going to be the single savior of the publishing industry. Er, uh, maybe not. June 14, 2013
As we move into June publishing has mixed news from the death knoll to new profits and opportunities -- keeping print relevant, serif vs sans, comeback for magazines and more . . . here's the latest publishing update:
* Why printers must ask themselves, 'Is my business irreplaceable?'
* Smarter direct mail: Advances in print that can boost ROI
* How print stays relevant in a digital world
* Survey: Dramatic Q1 plunge in print profits
* The final battle between serif and sans
* Web sparks print comeback for magazines
* Print delivers your message
* Paper is eco-friendly
and more ... June 3, 2013
So publishing now emerges from the world of 'big data' and who can predict what's going to happen with publishing brands . . . here's the latest publishing update:
* As loophole allows end to some Saturday USPS deliveries, magazines explore alternate options
* International Survey of Industry Consultants Reveals Predictions For The Future Of Print
* Business printing, branding and your costs May 27, 2013
Dig in and target the right market. Although ebooks now outsell print, there's still a huge and ready market . . . here's the latest publishing update:
* Survey: 87 percent of US magazine and newspaper publishers have an iPad app
* Printed customer communications — marketing opportunity or inconvenience?
* 75% of Advertisers Use Social Ads, Half Integrate With Print
* Global newspaper trends: Readership remains high
* To print or not to print? That is the question
* Mobile2Print: the future of print?
* Print Media's Digital Malpractice
* Copyright smarts
and more ... May 20, 2013
Award winning book app author, speaker and coach, Karen Robertson, takes readers through what a book app is, the step-by-step process for creating a storybook app and shares the personal stories 27 writers who've published book apps for the iPad. May 19, 2013
E-Book Systems has launched FlipViewer Xpress Creator 1.0, a wizard-based software solution for Mac. FlipViewer Xpress Creator enables publishers and corporations to create and publish realistic page-flipping digital publications easily. It conveys the FlipBook in a 3-D page flipping interface, where pages are displayed like those in a real book. The created FlipBook can then be hosted on any web server for online viewing or distributed through any media for offline viewing. May 17, 2013
Importing Microsoft Word files into InDesign? Is it like, a real pain cleaning those files up? Designing Woman and Adobe Creative Suite expert, Anne-Marie "HerGeekness" Concepcion, knows you've been there! She sent in this cleverly hidden InDesign trick -- to save you a ton of time! March 12, 2013
- 1 of 8