February kicks off with some very hot property heating up even more. Follow the trends and the studies and you'll see there are some real problems to overcome once you start relying too heavily on Social Media. Don't sell your real media just quite yet.
- 5 attitudes that say your organization’s not ready for all-out social media
- Crowdtap Study Reveals Seventy-One Percent of Shoppers Rely On Social Media
- Oxford professor challenges Ritson's 'tsunami of bullshit' claim
- Opinion: The important word in ‘social media’ is not ‘media’
- Read This Article Before You Press ‘Tweet’
- A Social Media Manager’s View on SEO
- Social Media Policy Checklist