Independent development team, Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon and Yong Jie Hu has unveiled a unique new app for iPad devices. Calligraphy is an art that anyone can practice. If you can write a letter, you can create calligraphy in a really beautiful way with many different styles, dating from 2000 years ago to the modern hands.
All the great painting apps on the App Store provide a calligraphic pen to the user. But their tool is not specialized in calligraphy art. They have created a tool devoted to this full art. You can practice both Western and Chinese styles with accurate calligraphic pens, 7 different pen effects, 1 pointed pen, 4 artbrushes.
Beginners can find pre-drawn guidelines, models of letters in Western and Chinese styles. It's interesting to know that calligraphy will help you to impressively upgrade your handwriting in a short time. Compared with real life calligraphy, there are a coulpe of more things you can do in digital device:
- Zooming your work in and out (up to 2000%) for more accuracy
- Unlimited undos and redos to keep your drawing clean, or change your ideas
- Erase the ink writing without dirty marks
- Export and share your work with a transparent background. It can be integrated into a larger masterpiece
- Duplicate and share your work without limit
- Pen angles are always kept constant whatever the movements of your hands
- Your fingers and clothes don't get dirty with the inks and colors
- Pens and brushes are always filled with ink. You don't need to reload them in the middle of a letter
Device Requirements: * Compatible with iPad * Requires iOS 4.2 or later * 41 MB
Calligraphy Art 1.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Category:
Located in Paris France, independent developer team Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon and Yong Jie Hu focus specifically on iPhone and iPad development on graphical domain. Copyright (C) 2011 Nguyen Tan Hon-Hu. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.